Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quick entry -

Sorry that I haven't had much to say. I'll start some much needed time off on Friday. I'm not really sure if I'll blog while I'm out or not. With everything thing going on with my Grandpa it's not been easy. It's all that I can think about.

I don't have any adoption news or anything. They are saying that it could go up to three years. We are almost through one. Frederic and I did some talking and some research this weekend on other areas that we might look into further. I'm certainly interested in pursing another adoption while staying in China. I never really understood what this would be like. I fear that if we don't try something new soon that this will be it for us. I think that these days we have forgotten what is at the end of this long wait. We don't have the same excitement and thrill that we did even six months ago. On the other hand there isn't the same hurt either. I would say it's a fair assessment say that I am numb these days. Really, I think that it's for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home