Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bee Our Guest......

Well Ang and I have finally come up with a name for our invitation business. I feel relieved that we can actually start getting everything started now. We may be moving forward in slow motion, but it's moving. In case you didn't catch it, our name is Bee Our Guest Designs. It was actually kind of silly that we came up with it. We had a bbq Sunday night for Ang's birthday. At the end of the night we were "brain storming" ideas. Basically that consisted of laughing at each others ideas. I have no idea where it came from (she smokes crack) but Ang yells out "Lumier" (sp?), you know the candle stick guy from Beauty and the Beast. We laughed at her, but then I had to sing the Lumier song....Be Our Guest. Then we thought by using Bee that we could make our logo a bee and that it could be our "theme" on our website. It's so damn cute. I had an idea last night to create some lady bug baby shower invitations. Lady bugs are a thing with us China adopters. So I could totally "advertise" them on the China boards. The only thing is that I never actually participate on the boards. I'm all over them every day, but I'm more of a lurker than anything. Still, I think that it could work out well. I'm very excited about all of this. Ang and I really do work well. It's not actually like work really. It's more like hanging out with my dearest friend while we make pretty things. Frenchie may have to buy us a bigger house so that we can have own work room. Okay, probably not going to happen but a girl can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home