Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Misc ramblings -

I read a quote on the RQ today that made me laugh. "The longer you wait, the longer the wait becomes." It just rang so damn true. I turn 31 tomorrow. My big plan was to have a baby by the time I was 30. That never happened so I pushed it back to 31. I've decided not to think about that any more. As our wait continues to grow every day I doubt that I will ever be a mom.

I've been keeping an eye on the boards about India. I guess they are about to open up their international adoption in a big way. Not that this really has anything to do with adoption, but I have always dreamt of India. I would love to be able to go some day. I have these big romantic images of India.

I crashed my hard drive at work this week. Everyone keeps asking me how I did it. We'll I don't so much have an answer. I'll admit that the first day was kinda nice. I got to just hang out at work and play for the day while getting paid. Day two sucked ass! I was so damn whiny about it. You know that when you are annoyed by yourself you have crossed a whining line. I'm almost fully running today. It's been nice. My entire adult life has been filled with computers. Being without one left me crippled. I use my computer to work, spell, calculate, communicate, research, and play. It's really crazy how dependant I have become on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home