Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Friday -

Did you know that your nipple "skin" is thicker than your normal skin? I guess I had not put much thought into it. Anyway, in addition to the nipple mole I also had one removed from my shoulder. She did that one first. There were three pokes with the needle to numb the area. No big deal at all. When it came time to numb the nipple it wasn't so swell. She could not get through the skin so easily. That ended up being SIX SHARP JABS to my precious nipple. I have convinced myself that with my stitches that I have Frankenstein boob, but it's not that bad. My nipple is going to be a little misshapened, but nothing too tragic. I'll go this Friday to get my stitches out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home