Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nipplegate -

So my nipple-ectomy is scheduled for next Friday. They are going to have to cut a portion of my nipple to remove this mole. Fun times for me.

I got a speeding ticket on my way into work this morning. I'm not mad or anything. I didn't play the little girl scheme and cry for him like I totally could have. Instead I owned up and was respectful. I figure that this guy has to deal with women trying to get out of tickets all day long. I really didn't feel like trying to take advantage. I was going 50 in a 35, so I deserved it. The police officer was very nice and took it down to a 44 in a 35 so that I didn't lose any points and it cost me less moola. I thought that was nice of him.

There is talk among the company that I work for that I just can't deal any more. Rumors are wide spread of my emotional breakdowns at work. It's only half true. I had one day that I cried all day and could not deal. That was last Thursday. Still, I was totally social with people. There was a story going around yesterday that I had to leave work early because I was too emotional. Seriously, I got a call at home last night to see if I was okay. I was fine. I was happy even. I left for Nipplegate. Sure, I'm not have an easy time lately. The thing is other than Thursday no one would have ever known. I'm pretty good. I fake things with ease. So I'm a little annoyed. Okay, more than a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home