Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weighing in....

So for the first time was pretty damn cranky with a lady at the weight loss center. My weekend in GJ was not a perfect one. It was really hard to keep 100% to my diet. Still, I feel that I was very good about it. I was honest going in and told her that I had not stayed on track to the fullest. Even with my weekend I had lost a pound. I was thrilled with this. The chick didn't exactly feel the same. She spoke to me like I was a child. I got scolded. This is something that I'm not okay with. I've paid them A LOT of money. With that I expect some respect. They can absolutely point out mistakes or flaws to something that I put in my mouth. They can make suggestions that would be more sensible for me. It is unacceptable to treat me like a four year old. It is not okay for them to give me attitude. This is my body. If I jack up it's only me that suffers. Is it really too difficult to treat a client as you would want to be treated? I did not join some boot camp type of program. Why would the fact that I did not get all my fruit in effect her attitude towards me? Did it ruin her day? Was she in any trouble because I did not behave? This happened on Monday. I have to run back in today and now I really don't want to. This is the exact reason why I quit WW. I'm a freaken adult already! My mistakes are mine and I own to them. I'm not an excuse girl. I'm honest and take the full responsibility like every other person would. I guess that we'll see how it goes tonight. I had to pay for the program up front, so dropping out would be stupid. I'm worried that if this continues that I may have to muster up all my nerve and say something. This is not something I'm so great at. My mom didn't nick name the "The Gutless Wonder" for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home