Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Heart China......

I want to say loud and clear that I am very thankful to CCAA. I am very respectful of China. I just get so unnerved to read postings of people that trash all over the fault of the wait. They always want to toss in a conspiracy theory and point figures. When does it sink in that we are all in it for the children? There is no way that CCAA or China considers adoption as a business transaction. These are children not souvenirs. Yes this wait sucks, but who do I blame? The truth of the matter is that I feel that there is no blame. As much as it kills me the wait is just what it is. I can only pray that CCAA feels that we are worthy enough to adopt an orphan from China. A human being and my daughter not a tea pot or string of pearls like people would treat the situation. It is not a business transaction. It is all very sensitive on both sides. My heart lies in China. There are the practical reasons that we chose the CCAI program, but there is always something more. China felt right to me. I felt it to the core of me. I will wait as long as CCAA says that we have to. My heart is in China and I'm not willing to walk away from that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home