Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, March 05, 2007

Well piss on this....

Just caught that CCAA has sent referrals up to 10/24/05. This means it was another month of referrals that is taking three to get through. I figure that there is no use moping about it. We'll get there some day. Right? Some days I'm not so sure. I feel a big melt down coming my way to be honest. It's like a perfect storm. My very baby filled weekend, referrals, and my loss of Ayden.

On a side note the plumbing in my building is not working. This is a huge issue for me as I drink more water by noon than most people drink in a few days. It's so gross in there, almost portapotty-esk. I can't do it. I'm about to explode, but the thought of going in their makes me want to vomit. I work downtown where there aren't public restrooms. In fact, you have to have a key to get into ours. I'm either going to pee in my pants or run three blocks where I think the manager of a restaurant I go to very often will let me use theirs. Restrooms are a VERY big deal to me. I know. I know. I'll never get by with the squatty potty in China. I'm well aware of this. I've decided to dehydrate myself for that two weeks. If I don't go that drastic I may die. Well - GOT TO GO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home