Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My weekend...

Wanna hear about my weekend trip? Well there isn't so much to tell. I took Friday day off just to spend it on the side of the interstate. Why? Well they closed it! I tried again and thought that I would wait it out. I thought wrong. So I got up early on Saturday to head over and guess what? Closed again. I was very upset and bitter by that point. I was a bawling mess. I just wanted to see A and the baby. Was that so much to ask? Well it must have been. After three failed attempts I just gave up.

Since I had nothing better to do I made a quilt for Little Miss Russia. It is my favorite that I have done so far. I'm not exactly good at it. I do think that I have a good eye for color. The girly quilts that I have done are bright and vibrant. They are the ones that I think are so much fun to do. I'll get pictures up at some point.

I lost another two pounds!! That makes me happy. This is a strict ass diet. It's not easy but it is worth it!

This is our last week with Ayden. I'm going to miss that little man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home