Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, February 02, 2007

Ice Ice Baby


So my little Beau lost a bet. So he had to shave tracks in is eye brow a la Vanilla Ice style. I got to do the honors. It was too much fun. I had to clippie his hair back and that was enough to make all of us giggle. It was so great. Even Beau took advantage and played up the situation and posed for us.


I'm going to take Frenchie to his first hockey game. I know that I love to go, so I'm sure that he will too. We will also head out for a lovely dinner. We are doing a low key celebration of our first date that was five years ago. It's crazy to think that I pretended to understand what he was saying through that thick accent and he was pretending that he wasn't checking out my cleavage all night. Oh the best part was that I HATE violent movies. So he took me to see Black Hawk Down. Nice huh? Oh, well it's five years and we are still together. Sure I broke up with him once, but it was only for a weekend.


I have also posted the update on the CCAA website. So this bunch of referrals were from 9/28/05 to 10/13/05. The review room is also up to 03/22/06, so that's good. We are less than three months of LID's away from being reviewed. I'll feel better once I know that we are out of the review room, hopefully with no questions. People that have been questioned in the review room have not received referrals with other families with their LID. They are pushed back a batch or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home