Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quick Post -

In less than one week I'll be Auntie M! How great is that? A says that if she does not have the baby by Tuesday they will induce. I think N's baby will be here sooner rather than later. So I'll have two nieces so in such a short time. Rock on for me! I'm going to be the greatest aunt and if those little girls don't think so I'll buy their affection like I do with other kids. No, I'm not above paying for some love.

The rumors out now are that referrals are on the way. My understanding is that it looks good that they got through to 10/14/05, but it's not looking like they got as far as 10/17/05. I'm sure this is the last batch we'll see until Chinese New Year celebration week is over. I guess in the past they have tried to do a double batch before CNY, but I just don't see how they could now. Believe me, there is nothing that I'd like more but there is just no way. Just a reminder that we are at 6/15/06. That means that there are still 8 months of LID's before us. So the faster they get through those 8 months of LID's the better. I still worried that the 2008 Olympics. We have been told many times that it should not effect adoptions, but it's hard not to get freaked out. There have already been so many road blocks and delays. I think that it's only human to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home