Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This and That...

So the Paula Zahn / CNN thing wasn't what I had hoped. At least it was addressed. I just hate all the negative media that I see. People assume some pretty stupid stuff. So I guess the lesson of the day is to spout uneducated and rediculous statements across the media, but don't you dare say anything negative about something that is important to me.

Yesterday I got the confirmation to what I believed would happen. Ayden and his mom are moving. It shouldn't be for a couple of months, but it will happen. I'm torn about this. It will be the best for them. Still, Fenchie and I are going to miss him so much. It's going to hit us hard once it happens. Ang was worried about me becoming too attached to Ayden and having him "taken away". She was right, I have become too attached. The thing is that I wouldn't change that for anything. I love our BFF. No regrets. We have never made the mistake believing that he was ours. Still, we have given him all the love and affection as if he was. I'm glad that we had this time with him.

We will be facing yet another storm by the end of the week. It will be the 4th week in a row. We sure are getting our asses kicked here in Denver! I have become a better driver in snow and icey conditions. That is always a good thing. I have made a kit just in case I get stuck in my car over night. That's good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home