Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, January 08, 2007

Six things...


Over it...
1. Paris, Lindsay, Nichole, and Brittany - Why do people care about what these scanks do or say?
2. Donald and Rosie - They are both errogant, egotistical, and annoying.
3. American Idol - No more PLEASE! Pretty please?
4. Oprah - I really don't get it.
5. Mel and Kramer - I don't care for anyone that spews hate.
6. Jamie Fox and Kanye West - See #2




Can't get enough of it...
1. Lost - Yummy Sayid and Sawyer!!
2. Kevin Smith - He's vulger, crude, and makes me laugh my ass off.
3. Jennifer Hudson - I plan to kidnap her, lock her in a giant cage, and make her sing to me on command.
4. Dave Matthews - Sing dirty to me!
5. Kate Winslet - Someday, when I become a lesbian I'm toatlly stalking you.
6. Matthew McConaughey - Yes, shirts are evil. I think that your pants might be too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home