Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Catching up-

Sorry that it's been a while since I posted. It's been kinda crazy.

My sister A's doctor decided to wait yet another week to induce her. A is very upset and I don't blame her. Although I have been telling her that she is not trying hard enough to have my niece. I also told her that she is being lazy, mean, and selfish. At least I can get a laugh out of her that way.

My sister N freaked us out the other night. Homegirl hadn't been eating, she was dehydrated, and super sick. They have got her on an IV, so they'll be better in no time. I really think that she'll have to go on bed rest soon. She's just too big with baby for being such a small girl.

Shane was my date last night to a birthday party drag show. We had a great time. I want him to make some homo friends so badly. He is the most outgoing fun boy that I have ever met. It's just that when he is around other homos he becomes a shy wall flower. I'd love nothing more for him to be in a happy relationship and if I can't get that I would settle for some solid friendships.

So yesterday I had lunch with CC. I had recently given her my blog address so I asked her what she thought. I about laughed my ass off when she said that she never knew I was "deep". This is how great she is. I see it as self pitty. She sees it as deep. I love her for that!! Also, she just had her hair done after a nightmare color job. I have to tell you that homegirl was looking so good. It's now my goal in life to get myself, CC, and Ang together for a ladies night out. These are two chickitas that I can't live with out. It would be lovely for them to meet (again).

Tonight is the recognition dinner for work. In fact I'm going to start my drive over the mountain as soon as I post this. I'm bummed just because I'm going to have to wait to see the new Lost tonight. One more day without Sayid and Sawyer. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it!

So Ayden stayed with his mother's friend last night. There has been some drama as to who will keep him some nights. Anyway, I heard from Tosh this morning and she told me that Ayden was NOT taken care of by her friend. He was crusty from head to toe from eating and spitting up since he was never changed or cleaned. She's not sure that his diaper was changed the entire night. It was oozing with number one and two by the time she got him back. Needless to say that that chick will never have the chance to keep him again. I was so pissed to hear this. It's hard enough thinking of that chick with any baby, but that was MY kid ( or close enough anyway). I don't know this girl and I better not ever get the chance to meet her. I'm not okay with what happened. My worry is that she was left alone all night. Ayden is a little man that needs the attention. What would have happened if he would have had one of his episodes?

Oh Frenchie and I had a good time at his first Av's game. We went to dinner at the place where we had our first date. It was nice. I love my big boy!

Well I had better hit the road. I'll blog about any good stuff, or better.... the bad stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home