Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My ass....

Tomorrow is the 9 month anniversary of our LID. I hate it. What do I have to show of nine months of being truly paper pregnant? Ummmm...... I have an uncertain future. I have a bigger ass for sure. That's about it.

Speaking of my ass. I'm 10 pounds and 3 1/2 inches less than I was a month ago. This is good. Only 34 pounds to go! I'm not loving the diet, but I am trying. I'm not going to stay on the program once my paid time is up. I'm just working very hard to change those habits that put me in this position. I've been the chubby girl since I was 10. I did not understand nutrition and healthy habits growing up. I saw the struggles that my mom had, but walked her path as well. I'm still not sure that I understand how normal people eat. I'm not looking to be skinny. I'm looking to be a happy medium or should I say a healthy medium. I would ask you to wish me luck, but the truth is that luck has nothing to do with it. I know that it's all work and hard work at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home