Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, March 16, 2007

The day after....

I'm still not doing so well. The good news is that I haven't cried all day. I've turned my hurt from yesterday into pure pissed off today. Ang and I had dinner last night and hung out. It was good for me to have her company. Still, I made the mistake of calling my sister A on the way home last night. I know that she means well, but she has no idea how to talk to me about this stuff. It makes me angry and it shouldn't. I just want so badly for her to not ask and say the same things that everyone else does. I hate to be asked if we have heard anything. I don't know how many times I have to explain it to people before they start to understand. The hair on the back of my neck stands up every time I hear "that sucks". It feels like there is a book being passed around to everyone I know. This book contains things to say that will make me want to vomit. MYG has an LID of 01/11/06. CCAI has estimated that they should receive referral in September. If that holds true it will be 20 months for her. That thought makes me sick to my stomach. We are a full 5 months after her. That tells me that our wait will be well over two years. I'm fighting my own gag reflex even typing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home