Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday -

Today is a very happy day for me. I get my stitches out! I know it's not normally such an exciting thing, but I'm ready to not feel like Frankenstein. Also, the band aids are killing my skin. My shoulder area looks like I'm a burn victim. I'll be so happy to have all of it done. The tests came back on the samples of what ever they sent in and they were fine. Good news that I don't mind hearing.

I think I'm going to wait till we know for sure before I freak out, but things are not looking good for the next batch of referrals. If the rumors are true and CCAA has only referred two days it will be devastating. Not just for me but for all the people that are waiting right now. Really this is some serious stuff. It's just been a few weeks since my last break down. If they really only matched two days I don't know that I'll be able to pull myself up from that. The wait has had an obvious emotional toll. It's far worse than I imagined it could be. I'm still feeling strong for today, but it's just rumors right now. I'm not trying to set my self up to fall apart like you may think. I just happen to know myself all too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home