Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Looking for Answers -

I'm having one of those days where I need to feed on information. Perhaps it's because referrals will be coming out soon. I know that there are no answers for me out there, but I still scouer the Internet looking for them. Needless to say I get very frustrated when I can't find what I'm looking for. I have to know the month and year that I'll get my daughter. I'm so mad that I don't know and that there isn't anyone out there that does know. It makes me a crazy person.

Oh, I'm really confused and upset since I'm not sure how it happened, but I GAINED FOUR POUNDS SINCE SATURDAY!!! What the hell? It would be one thing if I had been knowingly bad, but really nothing that would indicate a FOUR pound gain. I really don't know how or why it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home