Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, April 20, 2007

It's my birthday!!

What a BEAUTIFUL day in downtown Denver. The weather is a lovely 70 degrees. The sun is shinning. The 16th Street Mall is full of every type of person that you could imagine. On every block there is a street musician to serenade you. Still, it's not warm enough to smell the foul and not so mysterious odors to waft from the alley ways. Truly a great day for a birthday. I'm always amazed to hear from so many people with birthday wishes for me. I was out of the office all morning to visit with another company. When I returned this afternoon there were 17 e-cards, 21 personal e-mails, and 12 voice mails all to make me feel special today. It worked. Frenchie gave me a hot pink engraved ipod. Tosh sent me a framed picture of my boyfriend, Ayden. I have received lots of cards. Mom and Dad gave me green (always a good thing). I got an unexpected e-mail from Buff. I feel so wonderful that she remembered me.

My SIL, Isabelle, gave birth on Wednesday to her second son. He looks like a little cutie! So I now have two nieces and two nephews. I think that pretty damn cool.

My entire department and their spouses are coming over this weekend from the Western Slope. Miss Russia and I are sure to fight the entire time. Tim wants to bet with me to see how many times she'll beg me to move to Grand Junction. I say five. He says ten. The best part is that Fartman will NOT be joining us. That in itself is reason to celebrate. I fully expect to have a great weekend. Plus it's Ang's birthday on Sunday so we'll have a bbq for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home