Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, May 07, 2007

Yes, I'd like another -

I haven't posted lately because I really don't have too much going on. Frenchie seems to be happy going back to his old company. This is just lovely. Also in the lovely department is that we are finally talking about a second adoption. We both agree that we will keep our dossier in China. I will not give up on Sophia. This will sound insane to those of you that don't actually know me, but I can't grieve over the loss of a second imaginary child. That entire ordeal took more out of me than I could have ever believed. I think Frenchie is drooling over the idea of a son too. These days I don't care boy or girl. It would be a dream to have one of each. Hell, it would be a dream to just have one, but if we can pursue two adoptions why not. I really don't care where, race, or gender. I just want us to be a family. The last two months of referrals have been traumatic to say the least. Even the most chipper of China adoption bloggers are completely breaking down. I guess that's the upside of my realistic expectation of our wait. It may kill me, but I never lied to myself about what the wait was going to become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home