Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guardians

So last night Nora and Nate asked if Frenchie and I would be the legal guardians of Baby Belle if something should happen to the both of them. Frenchie was not home, but I knew that I could give answer without him. The reason for that being that I have bitched and carried on that neither one of my sisters had asked us. Really it makes the most sense and I don't care if it sounds conceded. It's true! We are already planning on raising children that were not products of our loins. Frenchie and I are a really great couple. We balance each other out with my play and his structure. I really do know that we will rock as parents. This applies to both sisters, so I am waiting for Amy and Steve to pop the question. I mean, we asked them.

So I know that I sound like a spoiled child, but I am very happy that we were asked. Humm, I should try to remember to tell Frenchie about this. It is an honor and a big decision for them to make. I obviously have wanted this honor for quite some time. It makes my eyes well up with tears just thinking about it. especially since Nate does really know us. I'm not really sure what I look like through his eyes. Considering the only times that we have been around each other have been very abnormal I really imagine that it's good accurate portrayal. So it is a big deal and I do not want anyone to think that I'm making less of a deal about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home