Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, May 10, 2007

TV talk -

Okay, I have to admit that even I was way shocked and confused about Lost last night. Jacob is a ghost? Maybe just invisible? Maybe just Ben just jacking around with Locke? Still, I end up every thirty seconds telling Frenchie " I told you so". That really doesn't add up to much any more since he started ignoring me long ago. Then again, he is still thinking that they are dead - SUCKA! PS - I hate Jack and Kate!!!

One of my biggest guilty pleasures is the Gilmore Girls. Next week it's over forever. I hadn't hated Rory in a long time, but when she turned down Logan's proposal I wanted to hit a bitch! I know. I know. Yes, I am a little embarrassed but I can no longer hide my love for Gilmore Girls.

They have been playing repeats of Ghost Hunters a lot preparing for the new season. Is it wrong that I now want to move to Rhode Island and become part of the team? Okay, the truth is that I just want to be alone in the dark with Steve. Yummmie!

Oh, and how great has Heroes been! I like that they are finally getting somewhere. It's slightly creepy but future Hiro really kinda does it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home