Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Eleven Months -

Today marks month eleven since we have been LID. I know that we probably aren't even half way through. At the moment I have no feelings about that. Other blogs that I follow you see a mix of people and their decisions. One dropped out all together and they will most likely become parents before us with their new route. Another couple has decided to pursue another route while still keeping their dossier in China. They too will be parents to the new child before their Chinese daughter. Many have gone the special needs route to get a referral sooner.

Frenchie and I are in talks of discussing the matter. This thrills me. At one point he was not ready to even talk about a discussion at a later time. He is at a point where he is comfortable now. It's been killing me not to push him and to let him come to it in his own time. It really does take a lot for me to hold myself back, but it's worth it. When Frenchie is comfortable too then I know it's right for us. I know that it sounds silly to talk about when and if we might have a talk about stuff. The thing is that we are diving into major life changes here. I can fly by the seat of my pants, but Frenchie certainly has to think thing out thoroughly before proceeding. I have to respect that. Besides, it's not his fault. Not everyone can be as cool as me.

1 Comments:

At 15 May, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean? NO ONE is as cool as you!! Love you! ~Ang

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home