Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 31, 2006

My blogger confessions:

I hate reading people's blogs that already have kids (birth or adopted). The only exception to that is if I read them before they went to China.

I don't want my DTC group to ever get my blog address. The reason is that I don't want strangers to know that I'm bitchy and bitter. If I go to China with them I don't want them to know the secret me.

Blogging is both good and bad for me. Good:I feel better after getting crap off my chest. I don't have to tell a story nine million times or have to explain how I feel. Bad: It leaves me vulnerable to people that I know to judge me.

I want everyone to have a blog so that so that I can snoop in their lives. I may be nosey, but I'm honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home