Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 24, 2006

Birthdays, Stress, and My New Bra....

Birthdays kill me this time of year. For the first time ever I forgot Buff's. I feel like an ass. It was Big Boy's birthday on Saturday. He's like me where birthdays are nice, but we don't want or need a big deal at all. I think that he was happy with his gifts and the low key kind of day. A's birthday is just a couple of days away. Just a couple of weeks after that is N's and my BIL. Too much!!!

My right arm has a nasty rash all over it. Not pretty. I get them when my stress level is too high. It's not just my arm that is showing off my stress. My entire body shows the signs in some way. I think that there is too much that I haven't dealt with. I'm not sure that I'm ready to deal with. I also just don't have time for a really great melt down. Mean while I'm being asked for more; more at work and more in my personal life. I don't know that I have that I have much more to give.

In other news I bought the most amazing bra ever. My boobs look beyond great in this thing. I had no idea that they could get that high. For those of you that don't know me I'm stacked. I'm a big girl, so they are proportinate to my body. I've got some good bras, but nothing like this one. I honestly had to stop at ever mirror and look at those puppies the first day that I wore it. The only thing that sucks is that you have to work for NASA to figure out how to get the damn thing on. It's trickie than any bra should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home