Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Three magical letters.....L I D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words can't begin how to express my excitement right now. I feel like the Godfather, there is no request that I could not refuse on this glorious day. My face literally hurts from smiling. If I were capable of getting my ass in the air I'd be doing cartwheels right now. Oh, we are LID as of 6/15/06. What a great date. It's right in the middle and easy to remember. I've been dancing around the office chanting "LID, LID, LID". I'm sure if they ever look at those security tapes someone is going to have a hell of a laugh. I posted signs on everyone's computer with big letters of LID. This really is such a great feeling. My body and mind are tingling with excitement. It's crazy to feel this good without having the munchies later. Homeboy is so getting big time laid tonight! Hell I even want to call his family to deliver the good news. I realize that's his special thing to do not mine. I literally made Mom mark 6/15/06 on her calendar. My grandparents aren't picking up the phone and that kills me. I want to be able to tell them before anyone else gets to. I've emailed everyone, posted on the boards, and called anyone that would pick up the phone. Our LID is something that we are going to remember for the rest of our lives. It's just so amazing right now. I wish that I could share this insane happiness with everyone. I honestly would dig it for everyone that I love to feel this exact same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home