Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Birthday Wish....

Okay so I know that I'm not supposed to tell my birthday wishes, but what the hell. First and foremost I want our 171 to come in the mail today. I want it soooo bad!! I'm starting to do the entire freak out thing since we haven't gotten it yet. Once we have that we will be on our last lap before we go to critical review. I can't help but to beg the powers that be to pretty please let us get that today!!!! My next Birthday wish would to receive a call from Buff. I'll stay optimistic and hope that she calls, but I won't expect it. I have learned a very important lesson; never test a friendship unless you are prepared to get your grade. It just felt like I was the only one that ever called. So in a brilliant move on my part I decided to wait until she called me next. That was in December. I have not heard from her at all. Now it's like I'm not sure if I was forcing a friendship or what. So I don't want to call her and make her be my friend when she just might want me to leave her alone.

I'm going to have lunch today with the lovely CC. She just passed the second part of her realty test. I am so happy for her. She is just one of those people that you only want the best for. I really can't express how cool she is. So I am really happy to get to hang out with her even for a little bit today.

So last night as we were driving to the restaurant Frenchie looks at me and says "This is the last night of your twenties." After I beat him for saying that, I made damn sure that I spent those last few hours as happy as I could be. I was with my best friends in the world. Ang and Shane aren't just my friends, they are my family. It was a very nice evening.

I made Frenchie promise that we would spend tonight just cuddling on the couch. We haven't been able to kick back and do nothing for a while and just the thought of it relaxes my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home