Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, March 13, 2006

Through Another's Eyes

So we had our last SW visit for the home study. I have said it before, but I'll say it again. I LOVE our SW. She had a rough draft of her report to show us. It's very interesting to see our lives through her eyes. It was sad but flattering. I'm still kinda freaked out by it. Everything in there is stuff that we talked about so I can't claim that it's not from us. It was all very accurate, but so strange. Frenchie and I both thought that each others lives seemed tragic. She was very sweet to the both of us. She said that we were a very warm couple. She was very complimentary of our marriage and our home. The way that she described me made me feel great about myself.
We are waiting for our physicals to be completed now. Once that is done I think that we can start with the notarization, certification, and authentication process. I really don't understand it that much. I feel lost in how all of this works. Thank god I have Frenchie who actually understands what is going on. We would be pretty screwed if he was as clueless as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home