Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, February 27, 2006

One on One

So Saturday was my one on one with our SW. It was the greatest visit. She learned all my deepest and darkest. Along the way she also learned that I can't tell a story to save my life. The best part was that she allowed me to learn about her too. I asked her all sorts of personal questions about her own daughters that she adopted from China. She never hesitated to talk openly to me. I love that about her. I know how fortunate that we are to have her as our SW.

We went "window shopping" for Sophie yesterday. I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it. I really dig thinking of all the things that we are going to get for her. I love going through all the sweet girlie stuff. The part that hurts is that it's going to be soooooo long until we actually start getting these things. Even longer after that until she gets to put them to use.

Today was our first visit at the doctor to get our physical exams done. Nothing too bad. I wasn't really worried about it, but nobody ever wants to go to the doctor. I'll be a happy camper once it's all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home