Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!
I am so excited. Last night when I got home from work there was a message from our SW. I instantly called her back at home. The thing is that the phone line was very staticky. I tried to change the channel so that we could hear each other better, but I hung up instead. Thankfully, she was joking with me about the impression that I made by hanging up on her already. She seems pretty cool. We laughed a lot during the conversation. We have scheduled the next four Saturdays to work on our home study. So really the length of time really sucks, but I'm hopeful that things will be fine. I'm glad that I'm not going to have time to really spiff the house up. I keep a clean house, but it's not a sterile. I think that if I had too much time to prepare for her visit I would go over board and it might seem sterile. I did ask Frenchie to clean up the office. It's his room and the only one that I do not clean. I respect that it's his space and really don't try to mess with it too often. I really have no idea what to ware for the first visit. Are jeans okay? Should I go with slacks? If I ware what I normally would then I'll be kicking back in my pj's. I really don't think that she's going to dig my LOVE of pj's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home