Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, February 13, 2006

So I thought that I would give an adoption update. We went this Saturday to our orientation. The 46 families there made up the largest group that CCAI had ever had. It was such a large group that they couldn't use their normal space. They rented out a space from a near by hotel. There was not an empty chair and that entire space was packed in pretty well. Lily, the founder of CCAI, spoke to our group. She is too damn cute! I have to admit that it was long day. A little over four hours in some ass aching chairs. I was pretty bummed that our SW (social worker) was not there to meet with us and schedule some time. I'm really interested to see how all that plays out. I think that our home and Frenchie will hold up pretty well in the SW's eyes, but I'm not so sure about me. After the orientation we spent some time getting our I-600A, adoption petition letter, and clearance report forms done. The sooner we get going the sooner that we'll have our Chinese Princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home