Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First SW visit

We had our first SW visit this weekend. I really have to say that she was very nice. I was really happy that my house showed true to our everyday living. Besides, I don't think that she is one of those people that is looking to be impressed. She seems very down to earth. It just seems like she wants to know us, not some over the top perfect version of us. We have a good home and a good marriage. Notice that I say good, not the best. We are far from being the best or perfect in any way. It's just our good home and good relationship. We are full of beautiful flaws. I think that I love the flaws the most. The best part is that she has adopted from China twice. She showed us some pictures of her little girls and they are just beautiful. Her youngest daughter is even named Sophia. That was so cool. Even though she was so great I was still all nerves. My fear is that I'm not sure that I look like a good parent on paper (especially next to Frenchie AKA MR. SqueekyClean). I know that I'm going to be a good mom. This is one thing I never doubt myself on. I just pray that somehow that can reflect in her report. I guess that all I can do is be honest about who I am and who Frenchie and I are as a couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home