Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Freeze Frame

I forgot to mention that we got finger printed this weekend. The office is way out in Saudi-Aroara. We decided to take an adventure and drive all the way back home on East Colfax. It's just so different from our little suburbia. I really dig that there are so many little mom and pop shops out there. We really don't have that in our area. I could NEVER live out there because it's the total ghetto, but we had fun.

We were going through a ton of pictures to look for stuff to send with our dossier. It's really funny to look back at pictures right around our wedding. I remember thinking that I was a total cow. Now I look at those pictures and think that I looked so good. My weight was fine. I had long pretty hair. I had a tan. It makes me wonder that in the future I'll look at pictures of me now and think that I looked good or what ever. It's funny the way we see ourselves in pictures. My mom's high school junior picture is her favorite picture ever. It's so cute that she really does worship that picture. I want a picture like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home