Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just having a good day.

I am having the best damn day. There is nothing terribly exciting about it, but it's just nice. I had the most perfect amount of work today. Not only the amount, but the kind of work I have had today has been so great. Everything is a nice little challenge, but not too difficult. We are going to go to CCAI to get some adoption stuff done. The more we get done there the happier I am.

That reminds me. The big rumor out there is that referral times are going up to 18 months. I'm not really going to let that get to me too much right now. There is really no way to predict the future so I'm not going to stress a bunch of rumors that are started by people that have way too much time and negativity on their hands. There is nothing that we can do about it anyway if it were true. Sure it would totally suck, but there is no way around that. As it stands with the current time frames it is still long, but maybe we can save some moola. I have to decorate the most fun nursery any way. That alone will take time. I am really excited about the nursery. I plan and replan it every day. I seriously change my mind every time I picture it. I can't wait. I just want little Miss Sophie to have the best. Okay, so she won't have any clue. I just think that she'll need something extra special after living in an orphanage for most of her very young life. I also plan to go overboard with clothing and really all things pretty. This little girl could be the poster child for spoiled kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home