Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, April 28, 2006

Broken Record.....

Still no 171. I have never attacked the mail box like I do these days. I can't even make it into the house before I'm carefully looking through every piece of junk mail. Getting this 171 would be better than Christmas, loosing weight, and hell better than dirty sex with Brad Freak'n Pitt (even in Legends & Troy).

There is some very happy news to report. The new referral batches are out. Lucky parents all over the world are getting information and pictures of their babies today. You can't help but feel the excitement in the China adoption world. The part that I love the most is that people will post the pictures and info of these beautiful little girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home