Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Two Weddings And An Ass Load Of Drama....

I just found out this weekend that my sisters will be getting married within two weeks of one another. It's going to be a very crazy summer. Both weddings are not without drama.
N's wedding has been planned for a year. Everything was good up until a few days ago when his "Aunt" decided to say a few words to N.I guess that she told N that she was not good enough for him. Then she insists to N that she end the engagement and break up. Messed up don't you think?
A's wedding has not fully been planned. They have decided to make it happen within two months. She doesn't want to show while walking down the isle. I don't blame her for that. Anyway, they just decided to go for it this weekend. Yikes! So anyway his mother asks if they can make it happen within a month. The reason for that is that she doesn't want anyone to know that A is pregnant. It's freak'n 2006! Are you kidding me that this pregnancy must be shamed?
I didn't have this drama during my wedding. I know that I'm not my M-I-L's BFF, but please. I worry about how the crap with the "Aunt" is going to play out between those kids. He doesn't have a lot of family from my understanding. It's too bad since he is a really sweet guy. It just makes me sad for him most of all. Sure it was N that was beat down verbally. In the end he has to be the one that will always to remember that someone he loves hurt the girl he plans on spending the rest of his life with. I mostly worry about A in that situation. She is the one that spastically trying to plan a quick wedding and hold back morning sickness at the same time. She knows that her future M-I-L looks down on her about being pregnant. I have always been so over protective of my sisters so it's really hard for me to not jump in and start kicking ass. I have to respect that they are now adults that have to deal with their future in-laws for years to come. It's not my place to do or say anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home