Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Real World - Denver

Frenchie just met me for lunch. For those of you that don't know, I work downtown Denver. As we were walking back from lunch we saw the cast of The Real World that is now being filmed in Denver. It's not like their celebrities by any means I just thought that it was fun. It will be nice to see that season in my town.

The weekend was good and painful at the same time. Ang and I went to lunch and a movie for a nice girls day out. We followed that up by having drinks with Julie. I had too much to drink and was a total hung over mess yesterday. It was still nice to have a total girls day. I miss that sort of thing about being single, but I appreciate it now that I'm married.

Ang and I picked out paint for Sophie's room. We discovered after doing a test patch that the color is Sweet-n-low packet pink. It's funny. No matter what anyone else thinks, I'm really happy with the color and can't wait to get it all up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home