Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, June 30, 2006

Letting it go........

So I just spent the better part of an hour deleting about 60% of my blog entries. I took out all the boring stuff, the gossipy stuff, and the random stuff. I also took out my bitter rage entries (both of them). The reason that I chose to do that is it's not something that I want to hold onto. I'll still use my blog to vent and say things that I can never say in real life. It's good to get that stuff out. I'm glad that I have given myself this place to do so. I still feel that this is MY place to express what I'm feeling. I still own all my feelings and will not apologize them. I just don't want to hold on to it after it has passed. Anyway, if you ever go back and read from the beginning it might be a little choppy. My only other option was to delete my entire blog and I just don't want to do that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home