Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 10, 2006

A new baby and a big baby

Little Tosha had baby Ayden on Friday morning. He's three months early and a whopping two pounds. My heart just breaks for them. I was fortunate enough to see her on Friday. She'll be leaving the hospital today. This is excellent since Ayden is in the NICU of another hospital. I am just so happy that she'll be able to see him again. I really do have to say that she has been a trooper about it all. I don't know that I could have kept it all that together if I were in her place.

I got to see Mom and Dad this weekend for a little bit. I loved that. No matter how old I get I still need them. Some days I just want to cuddle up with them and pretend that I'm not really an adult with a world of stress. Yes, I still love to cuddle with my parents. Yes, both of them. I like to cuddle up to my dad's belly. I call it "da baby". It's just like a pregnant belly but much harder. Dad hates it when I do that. I love to do it. I win. With mom it's hard. In spots she's pokey to cuddle with, so you have to find just the right spot to snuggle up to. Naturally the spot I find most comfortable she does not. Mom hates it. I love it. She wins. Maybe when I'm the parent I won't be so damn childish when it comes to Mom & Dad. I hope not. I hope that we'll always be so affectionate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home