Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 17, 2006

Pitty party....

It's hard having my sister pregnant in case you were wondering. I do not wish that it were me instead of her. I really am very ecited about being an aunt. It's just hard knowing that she'll have her baby in arms by March. With the new news it's hard not to focus on that. A is having horrible morining sickness. Don't get me wrong I honestly feel very bad for her. On the other hand, I would take every second of that morning sickness and more if I knew that I too could have my baby in arms by this time next year.

I don't know if Frenchie knows about the 18 months yet or not. I hope so. I really don't want to tell him. It's not like he has those pitty parties like I have, but it still hurts him.

I went to see Ayden, Tosha's baby this weekend. I wasn't prepared for his size. I thought that I was, but I was totally wrong. The good news is that he'll be fine. It's not going to be easy, but he's doing great. By the way, he's totally a cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home