Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, July 17, 2006

My broken heart..........

"From Australia - Official Information
July 17th, 2006
This is not a rumor, this is officially from Australia. They do not have individual private agencies, their government relays all information that they get, and this comes from their government.

The statement basically says that they are aware that there were encouraging comments from the CCAA delegation about the wait times. However, they state that the CCAA advised their departments that the waiting time from LID until referral will now begin to extend beyond 12 months. The wait is expected to extend to 18 months over the coming year.

The email notes that it is terribly disappointing, but that they want their families to have a realistic assessment of waiting times."

The above post was on the Rumor Queen site this morning. It has been confirmed by Spain. I have not yet checked CCIA yet. Yes, I felt that this was coming. No, I am not okay. If it's okay with people I would prefer not to talk about it until I am ready. So please don't ask me about it. When I'm ready I'll let you know. I'm at work and trying not to cry. I've tried to prepare myself, but I guess that I didn't try hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home