Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

About me.....

> 1. FIRST NAME: Not on the blog
> 2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mother's great-grandmother.
> 3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday, trying to talk about the wait.
> 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No but it's ok
> 5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? roast beef
> 6. KIDS? someday Sophia
> 7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I'm a mean pain in the ass, but I'll do anything for my friends.
> 8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This blog
> 9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much
> 10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
> 11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not now. Maybe a few years ago.
>12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes
> 13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, when I put them back on
> 14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. More than I give myself credit for on most days.
> 15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie dough or brownie batter
> 16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2
> 17. RED OR PINK?Red
> 18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The stupid things that come out of my mouth that I don't even mean.
> 19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Old friends
> 20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nope
> 21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black capris and cute black wedge shoes
> 22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pasta left overs
> 23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? radio commercial
> 24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? What the hell kind of question is that?
> 25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? My hair. What can I say, I love the shampoo that I use.
> 26. Was the last person you talked to on the phone? Z
> 27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Shoulders
> 28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much.
> 29. FAVORITE DRINK? Water. I don't like the way that I feel without it.
> 30. FAVORITE SPORT? Not really a sports kind of girl.
> 31 EYE COLOR? Blue/Grey
> 32 DO YOU PLUCK OR WAX YOUR EYEBROWS? I'm a plucker!
> 33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
> 34. FAVORITE FOOD? Stuffed salmon.
> 35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
> 36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pirates 2
> 37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
> 38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!!!!!
> 39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
> 40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything chocolate
> 41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I've got a couple started, but haven't touched them in ages.
> 42. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Scream (painting)
> 43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Entorage
> 44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The kids playing in my frint yard.
> 45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
> 46. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Carribian
> 47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Cake decorating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home