Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....

Irina and I had one of the best girls night out that I have ever had. We went to a "fun park" for kids on Monday. She's just learning to drive. She says that chicks don't really drive in Russia. So I decided that we should go play on go-carts. It was a great night all together. We drove go-carts, played lazer tag, skee-ball, and bumper boats. We were dirty and soaked the entire time. We made enemies and then friends with a group of eight year old boys. We have been arguing over who got felt up by the go-cart kid the most. If you ask me it was totally her. We followed it up with a great dinner and lots of good conversation. The night was designed to be for her benefit. She's not allowed to work in the states yet. All the time alone is really getting to her. It may have been meant for her, but I think that it was great for me too. Not once did I have time to think about anything except fun. I really needed that. Irina and I bring out childish aspects of each other. I really dig that. Some times we all need to loose yourself and giggle. She's going "home" today. Even though we e-mail just about every day I'm still going to miss her. It's just different when we are together.

Adding to the list of things that I haven't dealt with. I just found out that my youngest sister, N, is pregnant too. This will not be pretty on my end. The thing is that I can't show any of that because I'll just look bitter and jealous. Lets face it, the very first mention of the pregnancy and I'm focusing on myself and not the soon to be parents. I'm not exactly proving myself to be sister of the year right now.

I need to start tanning today so that I'll be a pretty girl for the weddings. Tan fat looks better than white fat any day of the week! People are very different as far as tanning goes. Some wear swim suits, some underwear, and some go totally naked. I'm a naked tanner. I like it that way too. I figure if I'm going to spend the money and time then I'm not having avoidable tan lines. I do have to tell you my tanning secret. There is a spot that will NOT tan. Like my entire body will have great color going on except this spot on my ass. It's really funny looking. Frenchie can't help but laugh at it. Since there is nothing that I can do about it I figure that I'll just let it amuse me. It's actually good in one way. I don't need the little stickers to let me know how dark I have gotten.

I know that she never reads my blog, but I want to wish my sister, A, a happy birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home