Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dr. Phil and the BFF

The RQ posted today that she does not see any sign of speed up. It's funny, but Doctor Phil was quoted with his 'your past behavior is the only indicator of your future behavior'. So the deal is that referrals have been at a snail's pace for the past 15 months. There is no indicator that there will be a speed up. I can always hope for a speed up, but I can't rely on it. I do think that it's important to be realistic, but I think that realistic blows.

By the way, Frenchie has a new BFF and his name is Ayden. I'm not sure who likes who more. Frenchie wanted to be holding, talking to, and playing with him all night. Ayden so loves Frenchie right back. Even when I'm holding him he has to look at Frenchie the entire time. It was so great. I love it that not only does he feel comfortable with a baby but that he WANTS to be with a baby. Every time that I'm sure that I could not love that man any more I'm proven wrong. I truly married the sweetest, cutest, and most loving man that I have ever known to exist. I know that was a little cheesey, but you'd say the same thing if you were at my house last night. Seeing Frenchie with Ayden would melt anyone's heart. If and when that day comes, I know that Sophia is going to be a lucky girl to have him as her daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home