Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, November 30, 2006

DTC Quiz

A quiz from fellow DTC'ers... play along
1) What side of the heart do you draw first? The right
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? I can't dive. I'm a baby.
3) What color is your razor? pink
4) What is your blood-type? o-
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? I dunno.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? That I was a lesbian. Didn't bother me at all.
7) How do you feel about carrots? I like the baby ones.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 6
9) Which is the best spice girl? Ginger
10) Do you know what time it is? 11:55 AM
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song? Yep
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? laugh
13) What's your favorite kind of gum? Orbit Sweet Mint
14)T or F: All's fair in love and war? F
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? lots and lots
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I can't think of any at the moment.
17) Do you like to sleep? yes
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? I know of two.
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yep
20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? Ummm no.
21) What's something you've always wanted? A child.
22) Do you have hairy legs? No. If I don't shave at least every other day I feel dirty.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Ocean for sure!
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Yes, hides a multitude of sins!
26) Describe your hair. Blonde, just pass my shoulders, and straight as a board.
27) Do you have Entomophobia? What?
28) Are you an adult? Yes, but I have to remind people of that all of the time.
29) Where is/are your best friends? My bestest friends are here.
30) Do you have a tan? I wish.
31) Are you a television addict? Winter yes. Summer no.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yep.
33) Are you a sugar freak? Sometimes
34) Do you like orange juice? yes
35) What sign are you? Aries/Tuarus
36) What color is your Cell Phone? Silver
37) Where do you wish you were right now? China!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home