Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winter Crappy Wonderland...


I need summer. I need sunshine. I need to not be freezing my ass off. Winter has shown it's ugly face this morning. It took me an hour and a half to get to work this morning and I took the toll to get in faster. We didn't get that much snow, but it's so cold that the roads are just sheets of ice. It's days like today that I can't help but to dream of a warm day on the beach. The salt on my lips, the sun on my skin, and a smile on my face. These are the images that get me through.

A was really great about everything. She was so understanding and supportive that it made me cry. She may never know how hard it is, but she loves me enough to try to understand. I can't tell you what that means to me.

It's a big rumor mill day. Last week the big rumor was that CCAA would get through all of 09/05 in this next referral batch. That rumor is dead and buried. The new information points to them getting to 09/07/05. It's also up in the air if they have sent these referrals or not. It's a wait and see thing. I can't help but to be a little more than bummed that the all of September rumor isn't true. I knew that it was just too good. Some times we all let ourselves be suckered into an idea just because we need something to get us through for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home