Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, October 30, 2006

My lovely little weekend....



It was a good weekend really. The Attachment and Bonding class was excellent. I'm really glad that Frenchie and I are not wearing rose colored glasses when it comes to our adoption. I think that it's important to pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

Ang and I had a great time at our class making recipe books. I messed up. She messed up. But it was fun and I still think that our books are super cute.

Most of the afternoon was spent applying the face for my costume. It really was a lot of work. The party was good and we all looked great. I even won a prize for my costume! It was a first for me.

I got so much done on Sunday that I was pretty proud. I got my oven clean and my pantry organized. I just need to vaccuum and I'll be back in business. I know that I'm a dork, but I love a clean house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home