Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, October 30, 2006

Keeping you in the loop...

Referrals are still not out yet. Hopefully tomorrow? Anyway I thought that I would help bring you into my world. The last referral cut off was 8/9/05. The next cut off is still unknown. Below is a snippet from the RQ explaining what it would take as far as cut off dates to constitute a speed up.

"If they only do through the 23rd then that will be a bit slower, but we could also assume they did some of the 24th but did not send it.
If they do through the 24th this will be a little more than they have been doing. But not so much that we could call it a speed up.
If they do through the 25th that will be impressive. Enough to make people six or eight months out have maybe a month or two less wait if they keep that rate up.
If they do through the 26th that will be very impressive.
The 27th and 28th were a weekend. The 29th was a very small day. Making it to those days isn’t mathematically more impressive than the 26th but would be a good morale booster.
If we think that they may be heading towards a stabilization though, then we’d need to see them go to at least the 30th. That will be about 1.5 the number that they have been doing. I have not seen anything saying they are going to do the 29th or 30th."

I really do hope that this helps for those that don't breath, eat, and sleep this adoption. I know that it's not always easy to follow so I'm doing my best to explain. I also thought that I would through in our time line so far.

01/19/2006 - USCIS apt for Frenchie's green card. We dropped off our adoption to CCAI.
2/11/2006 - CCAI orientation.
2/18/2006 - First home study with SW.
3/11/2006 - Home study completed after 4 visits.
3/25/2006 - Finger printed.
5/5/2006 - Received 171
6/9/2006 - DTC
6/15/2006 - LID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home