Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bitch fest

Yep, still hate my job. The good news is that I spoke with my boss about my feelings. He was very sweet and understanding about it all. He took some blame that I don't feel that he should. Well, at least it won't come as a surprise to him when I totally snap. Oh, I made an ass of myself in front of the new girl just a few short hours after her being here. I think that it might have been the screaming to myself or the slamming of the phone that did it.

In other much better news I'm happy to say that I'm going to at least one niece!! My sister A is having a little girl! We won't know about N for a while. It's still cool to be able to prepare for a little girl. A never wanted to do a neutral room. She wanted to go very girlie or boyish. So now she can start shopping and preparing the nursery. All very fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home