Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So Much to Say.... Not Really

The good news is that I've been a much happier camper this week. My cranky pants must be at the cleaners. The bad news is that I don't have too much to talk about. CCAA is out on vacation this week for a holiday. I don't know when there will be any news on that front. We'll have a girl transferring her job over here like I did. My hope is that I can make it a much more comfortable transition than I had. It's important to me that she feel welcome and have a friend in the new digs. We have an awful hole of an office. It's depressing and not a place anyone looks forward to coming to. It was a huge adjustment for me. It was hard and it took so long to feel okay about being here. I don't want her to go through the same. Pictures of my sister N are way too much. She's only 14 weeks at this point and looks like she's at least a large 20 weeks. It's just crazy. There are plenty of theories about how big she is. Most of them include the word twins. I'm not so much thinking the same, but I'm not ruling it out. N is tall, slender, and homegirl has NO curves. There are no hips to be found. I just think that there is no where for the baby to go but out on her. While A is built more like me, with the exception of she's not a big fat fatty pants. She is slender, but she's got really great curves. She's got "birthing hips". I know that sounds bad, but it's not meant that way at all. I've always been jealous of her figure. It's exactly what my dream body is. I like to tell people that my mom liked me more and gave me all my sister's food. It works for me I guess. CC and I went to see Last Kiss. Not a feel good movie, but it was really good.

PS - Miss Ang, I talked to CC and it looks like she feels the same about you (a little jealous). She would totally dig a movie or something. She says that she did meet you at my wedding and thought that you were great. I believe her words were "Someone that I would pick to be friends with". I could have emailed you, but I know that you read my blog and it was easy this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home